MONOLIVING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Can be requested at shows, at showroom, telephonically, by email, or website
- Quotes are valid for 7 days only as production quota availability and pricing vary frequently
- Requirements once order is placed:
- An invoice will be processed;
- Order(s) under 15.000.000 requires full payment. Order(s) of IDR 15.000.000 and above requires 70% down payment.
- Orders are only processed upon receipt payment.
- The delivery period noted on the invoice is only applicable from the day deposit /payment is received
- Delivery charges will be included on the invoice when applicable or can be added should a special trip have to be made to accommodate customer
- Should there be any samples be sent to customer if applicable and Monoliving reserves the right to charge you for this service.
- Monoliving reserves the right to cancel an order in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as you have accepted it and special orders cannot be cancelled once manufactured (i.e. Any item custom made to customer requirements) Should an order be delayed by customer further than the agreed time period, 80% of invoice amount will be due as at original delivery date, and the invoice will be changed according to price increases until such time the furniture can be delivered or is paid in full and can be delivered. Monoliving reserves the right to charge for storage fees after the date of delivery noted on the invoice.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Cash (Final payments will have to be paid into our bank account – no cash may be handed to our delivery staff)
- EFT (Electronic funds transfer)
- Online credit card payments via Tokopedia
- Down payment required – special orders could require higher down payment. Once furniture has been put into production – special orders may not be cancelled
- Balance payable before delivery takes place
- Delivery will only be done once full payment shows in the bank account
- Delivery charges may be required and will be invoiced accordingly. Should the delivery date be changed by the customer, additional delivery fees may be applicable and new delivery date cannot be guaranteed if other deliveries have already been scheduled for the new date.
- The product remains the property of Monoliving until full payment is received.
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- Monoliving reserve the right to cancel an order.
- Requirements when a STANDARD product is returned
- Proof of purchase,
- Product must be unused, and in the condition you received it
- No refunds will be made but a product may be exchanged for other items or credit equal to the price of the product purchased after delivery fee deduction
- Cancellation from the customers, could only be made with these circumstances:
- > 2 weeks after DP or FP with 30% cancelation fee from the total amount of Pre Order
- 3-4 weeks after DP or FP with 50% cancelation fee from the total amount of Pre Order
- 4-5 weeks after DP or FP with 75% cancelation fee from the total amount of Pre Order
- > 5 weeks after DP no cancelation can be made.
- Cancelation that was initiate by the customer, could only be refunded with vouchers under the agreed circumstances above
- Monoliving reserves the right to charge administration fees for cancelled orders
- Any changes to orders must be made prior to manufacturing.
- Deposits on cancellations after the completion of a custom unit will not be refunded
- An accurate delivery address must be supplied
- GPS Co-ordinates may be requested
- An exact delivery DATE OR time cannot be guaranteed – DELIVERY of product may be affected by circumstances typically described as force majeure, including but not limited to states of disaster, labour unrest, strikes, natural disasters, including localised flooding, electricity outages, disease, and so forth.
- Date of delivery will be arranged about a week before the delivery
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the product must be signed.
- For all in-house delivery, Monoliving carry the risk of loss or damage until product is delivered to the agreed address and recipient.
- Until payment is complete, the product remains the property of Monoliving
- Delivery vehicles are sometimes large – please check that they can gain access to your property
- Customer must advise when special arrangements need to be made for delivery vehicle to enter property
- Delivery is to your doorstep – Monoliving cannot be held liable for any for any form of breakage or damages beyond that point. On delivery, our staff may deliver to the room of your choice should it be safe to do so. Deliveries must be done quickly. Staff may not move furniture for customers unless this has been arranged. Please ensure easy access and remove the furniture being replaced in the rooms being delivered in. Additional fees will be added should delivery be delayed in any way by customer whilst staff are trying to put furniture in rooms upstairs or vehicle cannot gain access and furniture needs to be carried long distances without prior arrangement by the customer.
- Delivery charges may be added – to be confirmed upon invoicing – or added at a later stage should customer require a special trip to be done for their delivery an another date not discussed when invoiced.
- Specific delivery dates – Monoliving will try their best to accommodate customer – this has to be discussed with management only
- Should an order be delayed due to customer not being ready – balance of order will be payable as noted on the invoice
- Storage costs, may be applicable when customer is unable to accept delivery as per order
- Condition of furniture must be checked – defects to be reported within 24 hours. It is important to note that when furniture is delivered, there can be a strong smell which is the varnish, and may need time to air out.
GUARANTEE ON PRODUCTS:
- 2 month manufacturing/product guarantee
- Furniture is all handmade – Measurements are approximate and may vary
- Any defects to the product until delivered to you are covered
- Once delivered – a 2 month guarantee is applicable if any manufacturing defects occur. Please note that damage or wear is not covered under manufacturing defects and items must be kept in-doors and maintained as stated below or our guarantee will not honored.
- Thereafter – a fee will be charged to collect, repair and return to customer
- All wooden furniture must be maintained by oiling or polishing at least once a month.
- Monoliving – all furniture is INDOOR only – once placed outdoors guarantee falls away unless otherwise specified
- Monoliving advise that furniture manufactured for outdoor conditions be covered when not in use
- When placing an order – ensure that the type of timber and colour or stain requested are correct. Monoliving will always try their best to match colours but cannot guarantee exact matches. Bear in mind that solid timber has different grains and colours can vary from one tree to another and cannot be compared to veneer furniture
- There can be a variation in colours and finishing touch – especially when items are manufactured at different times
- Old solid wooden furniture colours will be different to the newly manufactured furniture. Time changes colours of timber.
- Very important to note that timber can have different grains, blemishes and colours, which is natural not a defect in wood.
- Monoliving cannot be held liable for incorrect measurement/orders being placed
- Wood is a natural product so every piece has unique features
- Wood moves and can display settling cracks or slight shape changes with time
ACCESSORIES: UPHOLSTERY or ELECTRICAL:
- No accessories or soft finishing’s included – unless invoiced
- Locks need to be ordered if required